Why is Costa Rica Essential?
Save the Americans
Video and preview of my Relocation/Retirement Tours
Reasons to live or retire in Costa Rica
Have you ever dreamed of the perfect place to
live or retire with a great lifestyle?
You have found it and Christopher Howard will introduce you to it.
Costa Rica is a unique tropical retirement paradise which offers inexpensive living and retirement; affordable first-world medical care for retirees; the opportunity to start over; lots of great outdoor sports for retirees; every imaginable activity for Boomers, retirees and other expats to stay busy and happy; stunning scenery with sun-soaked, beautiful beaches and spectacular mountains.
Add to all this a peaceful nation with political stability and year round spring-like weather in the Central Valley, the friendly people who actually like Americans and it is easy to see why Costa Rica has become tops on the list of expatriate and Baby Boomer retirement havens. More Americans live and retire here per capita than any other country outside of the United States. They can’t be wrong!Read more ...
Upcoming Tour Dates
- Combination Tour, Central Valley, Jaco, Dominical, Quepos (Sep.25.2016)
- Central Valley Tour, San José, Atenas, Grecia, Alajuela (Sep.28.2016)
- Central Valley Tour, San José, Atenas, Grecia, Alajuela (Oct.26.2016)
- Pacific Beach Tour, Dominical, Uvita, Ojochal, Quepos, Jacó (Nov.19.2016)
- Combination Tour, Central Valley, Jaco, Dominical, Quepos (Nov.19.2016)
- Central Valley Tour, San José, Atenas, Grecia, Alajuela (Nov.23.2016)
- Special Central Valley, San José, Atenas, Grecia, Alajuela (Dec.12.2016)
“Learn more about what it is really like to live in Costa Rica by reading Christopher’s informative Blog"