Have you ever dreamed of the perfect place to
live or retire with a great lifestyle?
You have found it and Christopher Howard will introduce you to it.
Costa Rica is a unique tropical retirement paradise which offers inexpensive living and retirement; affordable first-world medical care for retirees; the opportunity to start over; lots of great outdoor sports for retirees; every imaginable activity for Boomers, retirees and other expats to stay busy and happy; stunning scenery with sun-soaked, beautiful beaches and spectacular mountains.
Add to all this a peaceful nation with political stability and year round spring-like weather in the Central Valley, the friendly people who actually like Americans and it is easy to see why Costa Rica has become tops on the list of expatriate and Baby Boomer retirement havens. More Americans live and retire here per capita than any other country outside of the United States. They can’t be wrong!
Christopher Howard is a straight-shooter who will will show and tell you about the upside and downside.
- A place to retire with dignity where you can live your retirement dream
- First-class health care at a fraction of the price you pay at home and mecca for medical tourism. Costa Ricans have a higher longevity rate than the U.S. and The World Health Organization rates Costa Rica above the U.S
- Year-round spring-like weather in the Central Valley
- Low utility bills and home taxes (.25 percent of declared value)
- Untarnished international image. How often do you hear bad things in the news about Costa Rica? Only good news!
- Latin America's oldest and most stable democracy
- Safest country in Latin America according to a 2014 United Nations Report. Read more
- No army and no terrorism. Costa Rica has no enemies. Money spent on “cradle to grave” universal health care and education.
- Value real estate investments. Costa Rica is considered one of the world's best emerging real estate markets and highly-desired warm weather destination like Hawaii. Many properties are in locations with breathtaking views
- More Americans residents proportionately than any country in the world
- A tightly-knit large expatriate community
- The only country in Latin America with a time-tested organization in place that helps retirees with everything you need to know to make the move from A to Z
- ExcellentT quality of life
- Good communications with high-speed internet in many areas
- Tax savings
- Opportunities for entrepreneurs of all ages
- Super friendly people who like Americans
- Many people who speak English (Chris will give you short cuts for Speaking Spanish)
- 1000s of activities to stay busy and happy. Costa Ricans are the happiest people in the world and it just may rub off on you.
- A nature lovers Disneyland
- Affordable hired help
- The pure beauty of the country
- Fantastic beaches and warm water
- Latin America's #1 tourist destination according to Travel Weekly Magazine
- Many American products and services available.
- A user-friendly country for Americans
- Cheap fruits and vegetables all year
- Excellent and affordable public transportation
- Any so many moreintangibles
Get started Now and learn all you need to know about Costa Rica on
Christopher Howard’s Retirement and Relocation Tours
Costa Rican Information Sources and Websites:
Vacations in Costa Rica by www.costaricantrails.com Find the best in what you want to know, book and travel with Costa Rica Trails Travel Agency in Costa Rica. Experienced itinerary planners will create the vacation of your dreams just for you or your family.
Eco-Hotel / Resort in Costa Rica with Gourmet Restaurant & Art Gallery For the eco-tourist traveler, few places will please the vacationer more than the serene atmosphere of the Monte Azul Ecological Retreat. Located within a 100 acre private reserve in a mountainous rainforest, the discriminating eco-traveler will appreciate the luxurious accommodations within the natural surroundings.
Costa Rica Eco-Lodge, Nature Reserve - Birdwatching, Orchids, Nature Photography The Bosque de Paz, Forest of Peace, is an absolute favorite for birders, a prvate mountainous cloudforest reserve that has cooperates with the University of Costa Rica in discovering new species of orchids.
Best of Costa Rican Vacation Rentals - Luxury Beachfront Villa Few vacation rentals in Costa Rica are directly on the beach where you can walk off the patio of an oceanfront infinity pool and within 10 steps be on a warm, sandy and secluded beach. Be sure to come during the turtle nesting season to view turtles laying eggs, sometimes right in front of the house.
Costa Rica Wedding Celebrations Randy Gritz of Celebrations Wedding Planning in Costa Rica prefers to think of a flawlessly planned wedding event as the most important celebration event of your lifetime! Call Celebrations Wedding Planning to personalize your ceremony and wedding.
Costa Rica Villas by www.villascostarica.com Villas Costa Rica web site has one of the most comprehensive listing of vacation rentals all over Costa Rica. Specializing in high end homes and villas, you are sure to find exactly what you want on just about any beach in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica Finance Solutions - Bank & Private Real Estate Loans Fast Costa Rica Finance is just that - Fast! We can qualify you for the right loan in the shortest amount of time and help you own the residential or commercial property of your choice.
Best Costa Rica Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry by Costa Rica's Most Recommended Dentists Colina Dental Clinic practices the full scope of implant dentistry and oral rehabilitation - dental implant placement and computer guided surgery to bone grafts. Pay for your vacation to Costa Rica by saving on excellent dental work.
Dr. Flikier Dental Clinic Find the best doctors for Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral Surgery, General Dentistry, Mouth Restorations, Full Porcelain Crowns, and more at Doctor Flikier's dental office.
Costa Rica Map Website - Maps and Driving Direction for Costa Rica www.costaricamap-online has all the maps and driving information you will need to get to popular destinations, like Manuel Antonio and Jaco Beach, as well as the less traveled places, like Tambor.
Costa Rica Luxury Vacations and Hotels in Deluxe, Unique Packages The Signature Collection is what the discriminating vacation traveler is looking for - everything from barefoot luxury experiences in eco lodges to private charter aircraft flights to exotic destinations.
Ibogaine Treatment in Costa Rica Unlike in the US, there are no prohibitions against using Ibogaine for drug or alcohol addiction treatment. Envision Recovery is a center that uses medical doctors and nurses to monitor all sessions.
Nicaragua Travel - Hotels, Vacation Packages
Nicaragua Vacations - Packages, Hotels, Tours www.nicaraguantrails.com offers over 30 Vacation Packages, more than 135 daily tours that you can enjoy during your stay in luxurious hotels in Nicaragua.
Mexico, Central America & South America Travel
Mexico, Central and South America Travel, Vacations, Hotels www.latinamericacollection.com has the finest in travel packages for south of the border experiences - Brazil, Colombia, Peru and Mexico.
Find Puerto Vallarta Vacation Rentals - Luxury, On the Beach, Downtown www.evillasvallarta.com has the best selection of vacation rental villas in Vallarta - a location where people get married, take a honeymoon, or just go for a tropical vacation.
Mexico / Guatemala / Caribbean Medical / Dental Tourism
With it close proximity to Mexico, United States residents are finding that they can obtain professional and more affordable dental and medical treatment south of the border. Saving of 50 to 70% are not uncommon for surgeries, or dental procedures, using the same internationally recognized diagnostic machines, medical and dental prosthesis. Two recommended sources of dental services in Los Algodones, Mexico, a short distance from Yuma Arizona, would be the dentists at Sani Dental Group, or for a complete list of doctors in Los Algodones - LosAlgodonesMedicalGuide.com has the dental specialists you're looking for. Just south of Mexico is Guatemala and if you need dental work there, go to http://guatemaladentalguide.com for professional dental treatment at very reasonable prices. If you're in the San Diego area, you'll find doctors and dentists at MexicaliMedicalGuide.com. For those wishing to enjoy the benefits of medical and dental tourism but don't have a passport, plan your medical and dental vacation to Puerto Rico for professional healthcare, where a passport is not needed for US citizens! By the way, both in Guatemala and Puerto Rico, the rates charged for the local population are so low that many dentists and doctors advertise for work internationally to attract patients that can pay a fraction of what they would pay in their northern homeland, but at the same time, subsidize practicing physicians in those countries by paying slightly higher rates.